Dear Animal Hospital of Chelsea Family,
As we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to update you on the preventative measures we are taking to maintain the health and safety of our patients, clients and staff. In an effort to encourage social distancing while also being available to our clients and patients that need us, we have implemented the following changes.
To assist in the prevention efforts:
- We will only be scheduling sick and urgent appointments.
- If your pet needs to see a veterinarian, please give us a call. Our staff will help triage the situation over the phone and coordinate your visit.
- Wellness examinations will be postponed for at least the next two weeks
- Medication and Food Refills:
- Please pick up a refill of your pet’s medications and food as a precaution.
- We ask that you give us 24-48 hours advanced notice for prescription refills.
- When you come in for your appointment:
- Please don’t bring an entourage. Only one client will be permitted in the office with their pets.
- Clients exhibiting any signs of illness may be asked to leave and reschedule.
Please note changes to our schedule:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 4pm
Questions about COVID-19 and how it affects pets?
Check out this helpful handout from the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or are quarantined due to potential COVID-19 exposure, please call ahead so we can advise you on next steps before visiting the practice.
We want to thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. As this outbreak continues to evolve, so will our response. We remain deeply committed to serving our Animal Hospital of Chelsea community throughout this crisis.
Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns.
Animal Hospital of Chelsea